Wednesday, February 18, 2009
2 weeks to go until our baby boy's due date! Lou is taking the bar exam Feb. 24th and 25th so he has been studying like crazy. Every day when I leave for work he says, "Keep that baby in there!" I am sure I can keep him in here for another week and once that bar exam is done I will be ready to see my baby boy. I feel great and I am still going to work up until I have the baby. I do have a fear of squatting down in preschool to talk to a little kid and my water breaking. I told maintenance to be ready for a cleanup! My mom & I went on a hospital tour last night and that was fun to see where I will be giving birth and spending the first few days with my baby. The rooms look super nice and newly decorated and pretty big so I think it will be a nice experience. I need to get my car seat installed today and then everything will be totally ready for him to come...after Lou takes the bar of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great update, Des. What blog readers really like are pictures!
Woo hoo! Lou's bar exams are over today! Hope he feels great about it! Now - we are waiting for "news"! :)
Post a Comment