
Nico is sitting on the anchor! My dad and my grandpa and my uncle Randy built the harbor in Okoboji. There is a picture of my grandpa next to this anchor when the job was complete so I wanted a picture of Nico in the same spot. It is special to our family. I think we will have to blow up the picture nice and big so we can see Nico!

Happy 4th of July!

So comfortable in the pool he fell asleep!!!

Happy Father's Day! I got Lou & Nico matching outfits for the big day. Lou's shirt says "My kid totally rocks!" and Nico's shirt says "My dad totally rocks!" So cute!

Nakie boy!
2 comments:
Oh Nico loves his girlfriend! And I need a copy of that naked picture of him on your bed. So cute! Great update, Des!
What great pictures. Nico is so cute. Every time I see a picture of him I just really really want to squish him. What a beautiful family. I miss you lots.
Love, Angela
Post a Comment