Nico learned to roll over last week! It is so funny because he rolled over once on Wednesday, once on Thursday and about 40 times on Friday. I can't just set him anywhere and leave the room for a second, now he is just rolling all over the place and trying to scoot to things. I feel like this boy will be crawling in no time! I will try to post a video of it soon.
Also this morning he started to chew on my thumb and something scraped me. I looked in his mouth and there is a bottom tooth starting to poke through! I think he is going to look so cute with a few little teeth in there but I am really going to miss his big toothless smile :) Now that he is getting teeth he is going to have to adjust his kissing style a little for the sake of those on the receiving end of his kisses. He opens his mouth nice and wide and presses so hard onto your face that you have to start laughing. Then, often he ends up turning that kiss into a big love bite on your chin which will not feel to good with little teeth because it actually really hurts with no teeth! I have never seen a baby this small attack people daily with his kisses...so to all the little girls out there...beware of Nico Chiappetta!
Louie, Nico and I have had a great summer together. We love taking Nico places and doing things with him and it will only get more fun as Nico gets older and excited about this too! He has really been such a good baby and has such a little personality already. He may look a lot like me but I think he definately has Louie's personality.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Your baby boy is on the move!! What exciting milestones. Post pictures--I love to see them.
Angela
Wow! Sounds like Nico has grown up quite a lot over the summer! Can't wait to see him (and you, of course) again! :)
Post a Comment