Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1st haircut!

I took him for his 1st haircut because he was getting quite a little mullet in the back and his hair is stick straight. I kept hoping it would curl but no such luck. I took him to Kids Snips and they did a great job. He sat in the little car all by himself. They put a Wiggles DVD in for him and I am telling you the kid did not move an inch! I was by myself so I was worried he would be too wiggly and I would have to hold him on my lap but he was absolutely silent and did not move at all. It was almost funny seeing as he is one of the most active little boys I know. He got a good little trim and now has a stylish faux hawk! People stop me out in public all the time and comment on how cute his little hairstyle is. I once told Lindsey I wasn't sure if a faux hawk went with all of the polo shirts he wears and she said that the faux hawk fits his personality though! I think she is right!






Nico's first time at the park for the spring. He loved the swing.


Happy St. Patrick's Day from my little leprechaun!




No comments: