
Lou celebrated his birthday on Aug. 2nd with Nico and I. He wanted to take Nico to his 1st White Sox game so Nico got all dressed up in his Sox gear. So far every baseball game he has been to has had back to back home runs so Lou thinks that is a good sign that Nico will have good luck playing baseball someday! It was a perfect "boy" birthday. Happy Birthday Daddy! Then Aug. 4th was Tyler and my dad's birthday and Nico turns 5 months old so it has been a birthday week!

Lou has been super super busy at work lately and he had a work trip to NYC last week. Since we had hardly seen Lou, Nico and I went along on the trip to try to spend some time with him. Our hotel was right in Times Square so we had a great location. We were there for 5 days so each day Nico and I walked around a different area of the city. Nico loves his stroller and looking around at everything and I love the shopping!!! Poor daddy had to work the whole time. We missed him!

I love this picture! He kept this hat on all day and didn't even try to touch it once. Plus, as you can see, he is quite flexible and has now discovered that he can put his toes in his mouth. As often as he possibly can, he puts those toes in his mouth. He cracks me up!

He is goin' in for the kiss! He loved his Auntie Kristin whom he met for the first time. She lives in NYC and when I was 19 weeks pregnant she was actually the first person other than Lou to feel him kick. It made Auntie Lindsey a little sad so she sat with her hand on my baby bump all night until she finally felt him kick! So funny! We met Kristin at her apartment one night and then for lunch a few times in Central Park. I see her about once a year and it was like no time had passed...we picked up right where we left off which is so great. We love you Kristin!!!
4 comments:
That picture of him sucking on his toes is the cutest! Definitely one to frame! Tell Nico that I can't wait to see him next weekend!
Aw, Nico is so adorable! Thanks for posting more pics of him (and you and Lou :) That's great that you got to go to NYC.
Love the hat!!! And the toes!!!
Angela
I know I already commented, but I seriously can't stand how cute that picture of Nico is.
Angela
Post a Comment