
Nico learned how to crawl up the stairs. If we stand behind him he can crawl up the entire staircase. That meant the baby gates had to come out! He also said his friend Julia's name once when I told him to say "Hi Julia" Laura and I looked at each other with our mouths open. We couldn't believe he said that! He is getting more and more confident with his standing and I am sure it is only a matter of time before he is standing on his own and walking....or should I say running which is more likely! This boy is full of energy. He is ALWAYS on the go! I am exausted when he goes to bed at 8! I cannot believe that my baby is 10 months old already and that I have to start planning a 1st birthday! He has been so fun and a true blessing in our lives. We are going to be sad to see the baby stage pass but I am sure we will love every stage of his life to come!


Cute tushie! Nico and daddy have matching True Religion jeans so they like to wear them together! The big Northwestern game was on so they had their Northwestern shirts on as they cheered on the Wildcats.


Yeah! Lou and I went out to a co-worker of Lou's house for a New Years eve party. We had so much fun. We got back at 3:30 a.m. and of course Nico decided to get up at 5! Luckily he went back to sleep til 8 so I could get some zzzzzzz. My mom and dad came back from visiting my grandparents in Minn and IA that day to watch Nico. Thanks for the babysitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment