
Yeah! Nico is learning to clap his hands which is is doing because he is so excited to be getting a shoulder ride from my cousin Rebecca. Seeing as Rebecca and I look a lot alike...Nico is a sneak preview of what her kids might look like!

During the holidays Nico learned how to pull himself up to stand and cruise furniture. He is getting super confident and often just lets go to try to turn around or move. He is not worried about the fact that he can't stand or walk yet! Nico says "Dad, Hi Dad, dada, daddy." Now that he has clearly covered all forms of Dad I would really love for him to call me mama! Anytime now Nico! He also sometimes says "All done, gigi (grandma)." I am not making this up....Lindsey, my mom and I have all heard him say "Jack" a few times...he really loves Jack! Sometimes he just says "Ja" when we tell him to say Jack. He is a smart boy!!!!!

Nico has been standing in his crib since the middle of November. He had some trouble sleeping because he would stand up during the night but couldn't figure out how to sit down. Luckily for mommy and daddy we are past that hurdle. Now he just likes to stand there and throw his pacifier and his "Silly Buddy" (the fuzzy frog in his hands that he sleeps with like a little lovie!) out of the crib and onto the floor. Once they are out of the crib that is it...mommy does not go in to get them and keep handing them back! He seems fine with that luckily. P.S. I love his crib so much. I look at it as I nurse him at night and I just LOVE it! Thanks Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Reed!

I used to keep all of the toys in baskets under the coffee table. Nico quickly learned to pull everything out and play under there like it was a little fort. He would even get a book and lay under there on his back reading! So funny! His buddy Burke is the baby I babysit for during the daytime. Burke and Nico love to pull all of the toys out for me to clean up! It is clearly their favorite game!
1 comment:
If they look anything like Nico, I'll be in good shape:) Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment